About Star Alliance Services GmbH
In 2005/2006, a group of two virtual airlines got together to create something never seen before in virtual aviation – an alliance that brings together virtual rescue operators, processes, software development and aligned processes across boundaries.
The ICARO-Group (International Cooperation of Air Rescue Organizations) consists of three VAs and is managed by an Executive Committee which is formed out of the leadership of the VAs. Next to the Executive Members, ICARO controls the following services for our VAs:
- Human Resources: Worldwide aligned member-management across the different VAs - One ID, access everywhere.
- Corporate Services and Operations:
- Coordinated Fixed Wing Operations across the VAs
- IAT - ICARO Aviation Training: Our trainings department with a lot of mentors standing by for our new and existing members.
- Global Event Management: Across the VAs
- Communications: A group of highly professional members, takeing care about media relations and internal communications
- TechOps: Our software developers and Service Team looking after our infrastructure (Several servers and applications)
- Quality Control: A team which audits and controls the quality of eg. our Downloads
- ICARO Development Team: Creating state of the art sceneries and aircrafts
We want to provide state of the art solutions for all partners and members. This starts with the interview process jumps to the training and ends with software development to provide a highly realistic enviroment for our members.
The brand ICARO-Group is wellknown in the virtual rescue business and also well known for our scenery and aircraft development. The new ICARO-Group Logo (introduced in 2010) consists of the name of our group in a blue circle framed with the red and blue speed tapes which represents the coherence between our VAs and members. The logo is sourounded by seven stars which stand for the seven continents of our earth.
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 November 2009 00:09